Thursday, April 19, 2012

Learning Chocolate

I love the name and my kids love the website.
 http://www.learningchocolate.com/

It is a site that allows students to practice vocabulary.  It has many categories to choose, from colors and shapes to character traits, European countries, and car parts.  The first page in each section has pictures and allows students to click and hear the word.  Then, they do five activities that allow students to listen and read the words and match them to the picture, and write the words on their own. 

You should check it out. 

Do you use any other interactive vocabulary websites?   Do you know of other websites that have language games for ELL students to play?





1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy! Thanks for your comment and question on my blog. I'd love to answer your questions as best as I can. If you don't mind, shoot me an email and we'll talk!

    Thanks!
    **maxey

    thelocoteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete